Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › For Men Only - Free Workshop about Women

For Men Only - Free Workshop about Women

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 7
Hi guys,
I'm developing a new workshop for men about women that might interest you and I need a few guinea pigs, so I thought I'd ask you. And since you're my Meetup members, it's free so can I test the waters with you? Are you game? Here are some of the concepts we'll cover ...

Do you wish you understood women and their sexuality better?
Do you know about the G spot? Exactl where it is and what to do with it?
Do you know which sexual myths are true and which aren't?
Do you wish you knew how to satisfy your gal more so that she'd be as excited about sex as you are?
Did you know that only 30% of women can climax with intercourse alone, so just what are you doing to satisfy your gal?

Well, you're not alone. Most guys learned about women and sex in the 7th grade locker room and haven't been updated about the info since. Is it any wonder men and women don't always communicate so well in bed?

Well, I'm getting ready to launch a workshop called "Forget About the Locker Room Mojo - Here's the Sex Ed About Women That You Never Got." If the group is small enough, we can hold it at Scooter Joes, but if it's bigger, I'll let you know where we can meet.

One of my goals with this is to make an audio CD from the workshop so that others can buy it as well. Are you available and interested? Can you help?

And gals, if you read this anyway, I'm considering a course for you to better help you understand your own bodies. So let me know if you're interested in that as well.

What makes me an expert at this? Well, I am a master's degreed RN, so I'm pretty comfy around the human body, and I have written a book about it after interviewing hundreds of women from around the country on what they're frustrated about in the bedroom. To learn more, visit my web site www.PleaseDearNotTonight.com. From what those interviewes taught me, men don't really have to do much work to get their women as excited about sex as they are, but they do have to change their thinking a bit. I'll even give each participant a free book to take home and study at your convenience. I guarantee you, you'll learn a bunch of stuff about gals that you never knew! I promise.

Please write me by Jan. 20 at OutOfTheBoxxInc@aol.com if you might be game to join me. Or give me a call at 303-841-7691. I appreciate all who migiht be of help. Many thanks.