Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › TUESDAY'S MEETING (YES - THAT'S IN 48 HOURS) HAS 80 RSVPS SO FAR!

TUESDAY'S MEETING (YES - THAT'S IN 48 HOURS) HAS 80 RSVPS SO FAR!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Greetings, Savvy Singles,
I trust that you all had a great holiday season and you're all excited about "getting back in the relationship saddle!" AM I right? No Bad "Love Trifecta" for you! (That's when you had no date for Thanksgiving, none for Xmas, and now with the romantic holiday of the year - Valentine's Day - possibly no date lined up for that either.)
AAARRRKKKKK!!! BETTER HURRY - TIME'S A WASTING! NEXT MEETUP IS TUESDAY - YEP, LIKE 48 HOURS OR SO FROM WHEN I POST THIS.
AND I KNOW SOME OF YOU WANT TO END UP IN A PHOTO LIKE THE ONE BELOW, OF OUR MEMBERS ALI AND PAUL, WHO I JUST JOINED IN HOLY MATRIMONY ON 11/12/13!
GOSH IT'S GREAT WHEN YOU SEE HEALTHY LOVE! MANY THANKS TO PAUL AND ALI FOR LETTING ME BE A PART OF THEIR NEW LIFE TOGETHER! AS WELL AS TO DAVID CONSTANTINO, ONE OF OUR YOUNGEST MEMBERS, FOR LINING ME UP FOR HIS WEDDING IN MAY! THIS WEDDING OFFICIATING IS SUPER FUN!
Now keep scrolling down past the photo to get the rest of the scoop for TUESDAY NIGHT ...

TUESDAY'S MEETUP TOPIC IS - HOW TO PLAY THE DATING GAME - AND WIN!
We’ve all been through it. “No games, please,” you see in so many profiles. Why? Because there are a lot of tricky minefields to navigate once you land that first date - not to mention a second or third!
So I’M BRINGING IN ONE OF MY FAVORITE RELATIONSHIP GURU COLLEAGUES TO HELP US KNOW JUST HOW TO PLAY THE DATING GAME AND WIN!
Who is coming? Why none other than someone who actually worked with John Grey (author of Men are From Mars and Women are From Venus.)
You’re gonna love JANICE HOFFMAN, author of “Relationship Rules”, and an entertaining personality who is as passionate about relationships as I am. She’ll have you in stitches as well, as she presents a little role play about first dates gone wrong and how to date smarter next time!
THIS SHOULD BE AN AWESOME MEETUP! ALREADY 80 SIGNED UP! SO GET ALL YOUR PALS TO JOIN IN AS WE CAN TAKE AOUT 100.
You know that this meetup group has about 2000 members? If only 10% of everyone came out to play, just think of the possibilities!
Here’s the link for more info and to RSVP: ­http://www.meetup.com...­
And if you want one great, last laugh this year, check out my blog about ...
WHY MEN SHOULDN’T WEAR TAN BATHING SUITS!
Go here: http://maryjofay.com/...­

YOUR FEARLESS LEADER,
MARY JO FAY
303-841-7691