addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › 114 RSVP's for Tuesday's meet up!

114 RSVP's for Tuesday's meet up!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Holy Moly, Savvy Singles,
Looks like you're all ready to jump back into the deep end of the dating pool before Valentine's Day rolls around. GREAT JOB! At the moment there are 114 RSVP's! And with my guest speaker, Janice Hoffman, trained by the Mars and Venus Institute, you're in for a real treat! Here's the link to RSVP and for more info about this month's topic - HOW TO PLAY THE DATING GAME - AND WIN! http://www.meetup.com...­
By the way - I just heard straight from the horse's mouth that the ROCKY MOUNTAIN SINGLES SUMMIT IS COMING BACK ON FEB. 8 - SO MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THAT NOW!
A few Dating, Mating, and Relating reminders - especially for you newbies...
Actual meeting goes from 7 - 9 but folks can start arriving as early as 5:30 to get your food/drinks and to "rub elbows" with the other early birds. And can stay long into the night should you find yourself "connecting" with someone!
$10 at the door admission
Mercury Cafe does not accept credit cards but there is an ATM machine on the property.
I DO take credit cards for your admission, books, etc.
You'll get to sit next to a variety of folks throughout the evening.
Parking on street is free after 6 PM. Otherwise, the lot is only a buck.
There's dancing upstairs with a small cover fee after our meet up is over.
And on a personal note … does anyone have an old iPhone 4 they've replaced with a new one and the old one is just sitting around? Mine is on it's last leg and I'm not due for upgrade for a while yet. Just wondered if there might be a lonely one just taking up shelf space! Many thanks.
AS ALWAYS - GIVE ME A RING OR AN EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS!
SEE YOU SOON!
Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691