add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › But How Do I Know If They Like Me?

But How Do I Know If They Like Me?

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings Savvy Singles!
Well, Valentine’s Day is Friday ... have you got a date yet? Too bad so many of you missed last week’s Meetup and then Saturday’s Singles Summit! Wow! Great people! Great workshops! Great Fun! Great “connecting!”

But even if this Valentine’s Day isn’t looking stellar, I can at least get you informed about the next Dating, Mating, and Relating Meetup on Tues, March 4! I will post the topic in the next couple of days, but at least you can save the date on your calendar NOW!

In the meantime, I ran across this BRIEF VIDEO CLIP THAT’S A MUST WATCH!

So many times people ask me, “How do I know if this person I’m dating is really in to me?” or “How do they feel about me?”

The logical answer would be “just ask them,” right? WRONG!

I don’t know the gal in the clip, but she’s hit this nail on the head!­

Hmmm ... some food for thought.

More later when I post the topic.

Happy (almost) Valentine’s Day!