Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › Next Meeting Monday for Dating Dilemmas Part 2!

Next Meeting Monday for Dating Dilemmas Part 2!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hi guys -
Just a last reminder that we're slipping in an extra meeting this coming MONDAY, Feb. 25, as I'm out of town the whole month of March. So get your ideas stoked now for the spring dating season.

Last month we uncovered some major Internet dating bloopers and blunders. This meeting we'll focus on the "meeting in the flesh" dilemmas. What to do on the first date to increase your odds of a second date. How soon to call. What to wear to improve your chances of success. And so much more.

Please RSVP today so that I know how many to expect. And if all goes well, I have a Matchmaker friend who may be joining us to tell us what she sees in her line of work!

Have a great weekend and remember to RSVP. As always we meet in the back conference room of Scooter Joe's Coffee Shop near 7th and Lincoln. Tell the barrista that you're with the group and ask for your 20% off on your purchases of food or drink. And please come a tad early if you're going to order some yummies so that we can start promptly at 7!

Bring your "dilemmas" and we'll see you there!
Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691