Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO

• Next Dating Meetup is TUES! Topic: Everything You Ever Wanted to Ask About Dating But Were Afraid to Ask! In other words - bring your dating questions and we’ll seek to find you answers from both genders! For more info and to RSVP go here:

http://www.meetup.com/singles-1560/­ Nearly 50 folks have already RSVP’d. No worries - we’ve got lots of room for more! BTW - do you realize that there are over 2000 members in this Meetup group? Why if just 10% of you came out on the same night it would be quite a party! So get off your couch and join us!
2. Need a good profile photo? Meet my favorite photographer, Sheba Wheeler - former Denver Post writer - she’ll be there on TUES to see if she can help you with a better photo! Sheba’s done photo shoots with several of our members, and she’s amazing.
3. Also on TUES, meet Jasti - she’s a Transformation Coach who helped me go through my wardrobe a couple weeks back and all I can say is “WOW!” This gal knows her stuff. She and I are going to take a few minutes to demo a few style ideas that might help YOU make a big impression on your next date. (Due to time constrictions, we’ll be focusing on the ladies this time, but Jasti can help guys too.)
4. As if that’s not enough, don’t forget, I’m GIVING AWAY ONE FREE COPY PER PERSON OF MY BOOK, “GET OUT OF YOUR BOXX?” This book is about the relationship you have with yourself and ties in beautifully to Jasti’s “transformation coaching topic!”  Retail price is $20. You get it just for showing up! Not into reading much? Regift it to a friend! I have never done this before but desperately need more room in my garage with new books coming in again! So bring your friends and family out to join us in a fun night with some great perks!

SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL ...
Mark your calendars now as I’ve decided to hold my INTIMACY COLLEGE special workshop during the month of May. I usually only teach this 3 hour workshop twice per year, so you won’t want to miss this one! This is NOT our regular dating meet up. This is a 3 hour intensive workshop you don't want to miss!

What’s it about? I teach men about women in the bedroom, and women about themselves! Yep - it’s the intimacy class that will change your intimacy forever!

I promise you will learn at least one major new idea in your intimacy arsenal that your mate will be thrilled you learned! Don’t have a mate right now? No problem. Your new skills will be ready when you get one! AND - if you’re a couple, that’s great too. But you have to come to either the men’s or ladies’ night as for this group it’s only one gender at a time. (Less blushing - more learning seems to happen that way!)

More details about this workshop in the next few days but HOLD THESE DATES NOW!

Men’s night is May 12 and the ladies’ night is May 15! Location: Brek Brewery Bar - our old stomping grounds. (Their private meeting room works best for this more intimate size group.)

Go here to get an early preview ... http://www.meetup.com/TheIntimacyCollege/­ I haven’t posted this meetup yet, but it is the same one I teach each time, so just look over the text from the former postings until I can get the new one posted in a day or so.

Ok, so now don’t mix up the dates and events...
TUESDAY APRIL 1 - DATING, MATING, AND RELATING MEETUP AT MERC CAFE.
MAY 12 AND 15 INTIMACY COLLEGE CLASSES AT BREK BREWERY.

Whew!

That’s enough for now! Have a great weekend and see you TUES!

Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691