Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › 7 MEN NEEDED FOR THIS THURS

7 MEN NEEDED FOR THIS THURS

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hey Savvy Guys and Gals,
I just heard from my friend Dianna, organizer of Rocky Mountain Singles events, about a unique opportunity for about 7 more guys this Thursday evening.
Just what is the event? She calls it her Rotating Tables event - somewhat akin to how we move folks around at our event, only there's a great meal involved as well. Here's the info from Dianna. Hope a few guys can make it...
My name is Dianna and I am the organizer of Rocky Mountain Singles! Be sure to join up on our site (below) or our Meetup page to stay abreast of our many, many activities for singles.
Our next singles event is Rotating Tables. What is Rotating Tables? Each course you will meet different people! Dinner and dating on the fast track! Two men and two women are seated at each table. Move from table to table while you enjoy a great meal and great conversation....a favorite of Colorado singles for years!
The women's side of things is SOLD OUT for this event and now I need a few more guys! It's at Gabriel's Restaurant in Sedalia. I am looking for about 7 more single men to join us that night. Ages 45+.
We will be enjoying a 5 course meal at the historic Gabriel's Restaurant and Tuscan Bar on Thursday, May 1st, in Sedalia! We will meet in the lobby at the bar at 6pm and dinner will promptly start at 6:30pm. Dinner will be served to our group on the 2nd floor of the restaurant ...which is not handicap accessible. Appetizer, Salad, Soup, Entree, Dessert, Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks are included in your $60.00 registration. Cash Bar will be available.
Let me know if you have any questions! See you there! Thanks, Dianna 720-319-9791 dianna@rockymtnsingles.com­