Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO

Ok, guys - it appears that Meetup is working their email system better at last. So it looks like folks are getting my notices again.

As such, here’s just a “quickie,” (no pun intended!) to let you know that now that things are working, the RSVP’s (on line, or calling me personally) are coming in, left and right!

So don’t forget, INTIMACY COLLEGE IS MONDAY! DON’T BE LEFT OUT BECAUSE YOU WAITED TO SIGN UP! (As others did in the past!)

MUCHO IMPT! SOME OF YOU HAVE JOINED THE INTIMACY COLLEGE MEETUP GROUP BUT HAVE NOT RSVP’D ONLINE. THIS CLASS IS  “PAY AHEAD ONLY” TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE WHO WANTS A SEAT - GETS ONE! So be sure to double check how you signed up so you don’t end up getting turned away at the door.

Still not convinced it will be a fabulous time? Just click here and see for yourself a brief out- take on YouTube. https://www.youtube.c...­

I promise you will laugh yourself silly!

But don’t let that leave you feeling that it’s ONLY about FUN!

I promise you will walk out of this class with some info you never even knew that you never even knew! And you’ll have a big grin on your face to boot!

Questions? Comments?
Get ahold of me.

Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691