Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT! DON'T MISS OUT!

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT! DON'T MISS OUT!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Ok Savvy Singles!

Yep - TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT FOR THE INTIMACY COLLEGE!
We've got nearly 30 folks for tonight's event, so if you've been sitting on the fence trying to decide to go, I've got room for just a few more. There are 13 signed up through Meetup but I've had several calls to RSVP and pay over the phone from folks outside the Meetup world. So there's still time to join us if your evening frees up! Really nice mix of men to women too...
So you can call me at 303-841-7691 yet today if you’d like to get in. Or you can take your chances and drop in and we’ll see if there’s still space. Room limit is 35.
Quick reminders:
THIS EVENT IS AT BREKENRIDGE BREWERY AT 471 KALAMATH.  (Just a few blocks from 6th Ave and I-25.) Plenty of free parking on the street close by.
PLEASE PLAN ARRIVING NO LATER THAN 5:45 IF POSSIBLE (I'LL BE THERE BY 5:30) SO THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR GRUB AND DRINKS. (PRICE OF EVENT DOES NOT COVER FOOD/DRINK.) Please partake in something as Brek Brewery allows us to use their awesome meeting room in exchange for us purchasing their libations.
We will be done by 9PM or a tad before that, but the Brek closes at 9, so we will definitely be done by 9. We'll pack a ton of info in such a short time!
By the way, the last cartoon I sent you was not meant to disparage women ... (cartoon of man with blow-up doll!) I was more suggesting that if men don’t understand women in the bedroom, they may end up needing a blow up woman! And we can’t have that!
Questions? Comments? Get ahold of me.
Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691