addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › Guess what's coming???

Guess what's coming???

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hey Savvy Singles,
I've been in HOT HOT HOT Texas for 2 weeks at a Fitness Bootcamp that was amazing! (RanchoCortez.com)
But now it's time to catch up on upcoming events and give you time to mark your calendar for a night you won't want to miss as DR JENN returns to talk about Making You a Mate Magnet!
Join us Sept 2 (that's the day AFTER LABOR DAY) at the Mercury Cafe when my awesome colleague, Dr. Jenn Oikle will join us as she unveils some amazing insights about what may be holding you back from getting the love you deserve! Stay tuned for details - hopefully by later today or early tomorrow regarding what Dr. Jenn will reveal. She taught this topic 2 years ago and it sold out and we had to repeat it to get everyone in, THAT'S JUST HOW POWERFUL THIS STUFF IS!
More details to come. But you can sign up starting now if you like and hold your spot!
Go here: http://www.meetup.com...­
So stay tuned for more details coming shortly.
Want a couple pics of my boot camp? Here you go ...