Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › NEW Signal 4 Singles to be unveiled at Wednesday's meeting!

NEW Signal 4 Singles to be unveiled at Wednesday's meeting!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings my dating friends,
Don't forget ... this WEDNESDAY I'll be unveiling the new Signal 4 Singles Program at our regularly scheduled meetup meeting where the topic is Rating Your Dating ... helping you 1.) Get more notice from other singles 2.) Figure out what you've been attracting and 3.) How you can start attracting what you really want instead!

Denver is also the launching place for my new program which will help single daters recognize each other ON SIGHT!!! No more hiding behind the anonymity of the computer, meeting folks who don't look a thing like their photos, and mismatched dates with no chemistry!!!

Come see what my new program is all about and as my Meetup participants, you'll get to be in on the FREE start up while I launch this amazing new way to meet other available singles!

Be the first in your office, block, group, or neighborhood to launch the Signal 4 Singles and start the buzz to the new dating program that will change dating everywhere!

Hope to see you all Wednesday and please RSVP so I know how many to expect. Where else can you spend just $10 for such great info that you get to hear from both sides of the gender issues, meet available singles, AND launch yourself into the new Signal 4 Singles program all at the same time?? Nowhere that I know of!

So what have you got to lose??? See you at 6:30 to grab a bite and mix and mingle before the meeting starts at Forest Room 5. (Check out ForestRoom5.com for location.)

Mary Jo
303-841-7691
A former member
Post #: 1
You say Wednesday for this meetup? What is the date & time?

Thanks,
Bobbie,
A former member
Post #: 2
Mary Jo,
Do you mean this Wed, 10.1?
Please let me know, the meeting sounds interesting.

Bobbie