Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › From the difficult relationship to the wonders of intimacy!

From the difficult relationship to the wonders of intimacy!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Control, manipulation, emotional abuse, narcissists, and intimacy ... This week I'm offerieng a little something for everyone!

So, just a quick reminder of what's happening in the next 7 days...

1. Top Secret Men's Program ... for men who want to take their intimacy IQ to the next level and who are dying to get more sex from their mate! Monday (tomorrow - March 9) Call or email me ASAP to reserve your spot. More details of this course on the message board. But I will guarantee that you will learn at least one majorly important new tip in this course that will change your love making forever! This is not a regular Meetup meeting so you need to reply ASAP to me via phone or email to reserve your spot. (303-841-7691)

2. When Your Perfect Partner Goes Perfectly Wrong - Wednesday (March 11) at our regular Dating, Mating, and Relating Meetup meeting we'll discuss everything from how you got suckered into dating that controlling, manipulative mate, to why you are the one who always feels at fault, to how the heck to take your life back and not fall prey to these predators again! (Because unfortunately, this does seem to be a pattern.)

By the way, if you think Riahanna's little episode with her abusive boyfriend was the first she'd experienced at his hands, you'll learn just why that isn't so at this meeting. At least with physical abuse, there are wounds and/or scars. It's that stealthy emotional abuse that's so hard to put your finger on or understand. Come learn about the red flags that can help send you running for your life early-on before you waste one more minute with the wrong mate! By the way, please be sure to update your RSVP so I know how many of you to plan for. It really helps me a bunch.

3. Top Secret Women's Program ... How To Get Better Sex from Your Guy is Monday 3/16! We've even got some gals coming for their regular "gal's night out" - what a great idea, huh? You too will learn things you never knew about how to get better satisfaction, so don't miss this meeting. More details on the message board. This is not a regular Meetup meeting so you need to reply ASAP to me via phone or email to reserve your spot. (303-841-7691)

That should catch you up to date for now. Looking forward to seeing you all at Forest Room once again this week. As always, feel free to drop me an email or give me a call should you have questions.

Your fearless leader,
Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691