Progressive singles over 50 Message Board › Jimmy Buffet Planning meeting

Jimmy Buffet Planning meeting

Randy L.
user 12122750
Bountiful, UT
As mentioned Kathleen has done a lot of preparation to get ready for this meetup. I don't think anyone should take action regarding this information until after our meeting in July (no date set yet).
1. 12 rooms have been put on hold at the Flamingo Hotel for our group. The pricing is really favorable when we put two or three people per room. More details at the July meeting.
2. The reason for the Flamingo Hotel is because it is close to everything and the free beach party is at there pool.
3. Other pre-JB concert parties abound for the weekend, we will inform you of those. Some are you pay for, some will just be in our rooms inviting new friends.
4. The crowd is pretty much from all over the country and ready to just have fun.
5. The Jimmy Buffet concert is a lot of fun. Some of us have seen his show many times so we will not be going again. But, for those of you who want we should try and form a group to buy tickets together.

Many of you will be out of town because of summer. I am thinking of July the 10th a Wednesday at my house in Bountiful. Let me know if that works for all of you.
Barbara
user 38746982
Salt Lake City, UT
Post #: 14
Will work for me. Will just have to give up a Deer Valley concert.

Teri
user 74151862
Salt Lake City, UT
Post #: 2
Would love to be included in this trip
Jeannie E.
user 74065982
Salt Lake City, UT
Post #: 1
Am I missing the date of the concert on my
Little I phone?