November 18, 2012 · 1:00 PM
For this week and all of November volleyball will continue as long as the temperature is above 50 degree at noon. If it is below 50, I will cancel volleyball for the day and send an e-mail out.
Meet at Taylor Park at the NE corner of Indian School Road & Pennsylvania at 1 PM. There will be plenty of parking in the area or across the streets. We play fun recreational volleyball games from 1 to 5 PM and then maybe find someplace to have dinner afterwords. Don't like to play! No problem, bring a lawn chair, blanket or recliner and relax or cheer your friends on. Children are welcome to come to the park, but these games will be for adults only. No dogs or alcoholic beverages please. Feel free to bring a single friend with you to make these games an enjoyable social event.
Leader: Tom Mizner Cell #[masked]
Regardless of what the temp is during the day, we have plenty of cold water for everyone to drink.
Rules are simple:
1. Have fun.
2. No one touching or falling into the net.
3. No fast overhand rocket serves.
4. No spiking of the ball.
5. Physically aggressive behavior will not be tolerated
6. No kicking or throwing of the ball or equipment which may cause injuries to or be threatening or offensive to any participants.
7. No foul, abusive language or gestures towards any participants present.
8. If all else fails, see rule number 1.