· Do you experience existential loneliness sometimes?
· Do you get attached easy and have difficulty letting go?
· Do you feel like you haven’t gotten over a breakup?
· Would you like to be inspired to see yourself and others differently with pure love?
· Do you desire tools and concepts to help with all of the above?
At this very moment there is probably someone out there that deeply loves you. Regardless of the form of the relationship (father, sister, ex-girlfriend), this is an opportunity for you to see yourself through the eyes and heart of another. If they can love you effortlessly can you love yourself the same? Sometimes others see our true beauty while we identify ourselves with our scars. What is interesting is that they usually love us more for our scars, crooked noses, and funny walk.
Our parents, culture, religion, and media have formed most of our ideas regarding relationships. We often seek pleasure rather than substance and growth. If we do not recognize our patterns, we will only attract more of the same type of people, circumstances, and feelings.
When you enter any relationship with a higher understanding of the purpose and how you could participate more effectively, you naturally attract more love and better circumstances.
All communication stems from an energetic source. This includes body language, facial gestures, and words. Loving and attractive communication is an art.
Come join Dr. Ray on August 13th[masked]pm. in Santa Monica. Workshop is $12
You can prepay through paypal by using the email [masked]. Otherwise, you can pay at the door.
· Where did you first form your idea of love?
· Forgiveness and letting go truly from the heart
· Opening up space for new love or change in your current relationship
· Loneliness versus boredom and the lack of creativity
· Karmic attraction and families
This workshop will include pairing up with participants and learning new techniques to better your life. This workshop is being held @ Douglass Park. This is a more intimate smaller room that holds around 32 people. Please be considerate and only RSVP if you can truly make it.
Douglas Park is located 2439 Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica, CA 90403. The room is called the Clubhouse and is on the corner of Chelsea and Wilshire. 25th St. is the other cross street. All the meters are free after 6pm.
View Dr. Ray here to see what to expect:
Dr. Ray is a marriage counselor, relationship coach, and dating expert, specializing in relationships, intimacy, and spiritual psychology. He has a doctorate in clinical psychology. He coaches clients in his office in Santa Monica, CA and also via skype. He has shared the same stages with Eckhart Tolle and Marianne Williamson. Visit him @ http://raydoktor.com/ & http://www.wholeminds.com You can inquire about his services @ [masked]