THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO LAUGH AND HAVE FUN!
If you’ve ever been to any "Pocket Sandwich Theater", you already know it's the cat's meow of entertainment! The PST motto is “The Most Fun You Can Have in a Dallas Theatre”!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1. Expect a fun filled, frolicing evening of mischievous popcorn-tossing to a comedy spoof of the original "Star Trek" television series.
2. Watch Captain Kurt, Smok, Spotty and others return in “Star Trip II” as the crew of the Star Ship Compromise must foil the diabolically maniacal plans of a monstrous villain while dealing with a divisive situation. Will they make it in time?!!
• Menu: http://www.dallas.net/~pst/MMenu13.htm
• Pics: http://www.dallas.net/~pst/cover3.htm
• Pics: http://www.dallas.net/~pst/cover4.htm
HOW TO RSVP:
3. Make your RSVP quickly, I've pre-purchased only 20 seats for $20 each.
• When you RSVP “Yes” on this page, follow the prompts if you want to use PayPal or a personal Credit Card in the amount of $23.00 (includes the obligatory PayPal service fee)... no later than August 8th.
• Alternatively, you can give your $20 Ticket price (cash or personal check) to Fred or Claudia at the next Sambuca 360 happy hour or mail to Claudia at 12235 Foothill Lane Frisco 75035.... as long as either payment method is received before August 8th.
• Why August 8th? Because on Aug 8th, I call PST and release any unused Tickets. Please do not expect to pay at the door, as historically there's been complications when disagreements arise... and nobody wants anyone to be unhappy.
• Remember, if you RSVP but have a change of plans, please cancel your RSVP so another may have an opportunity. Otherwise, you're responsible for the cost of your Ticket, even if not attending. ONLY the 20 people who prepay will get to say “I’m with the Night Owls” and join us as we prepare to blast away!
LET THE FUN BEGIN:
4. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. As a Group, we'll be seated together. Suggest arriving slightly early, as a line forms and this Show has been a nightly SELL OUT.
5. Once seated, you can order from a full dinner menu, including drinks, wine, etc., and enjoy some good-natured mayhem before the Show starts.
6. Kitchen closes at 7:30 p.m., Show starts at 8:00 p.m. and ends before 10:00 p.m.
7. At the Show start, the MC will instruct us on proper protocol, suggest when to Boo, Hiss, Cheer and how else to let your inner child out by throwing popcorn at the Actors, each other or total strangers (if you want to get to know them).
8. If you eat all your popcorn instead of throwing it, you can always get some more ammunition during the intermission (about .50 cents) or pick the popcorn out of your hair and throw that.
Chaos and Comedy Awaits!
Claudia and Fred