• $17 and parking is FREE!
• $7 additional for a VIP Pass (allows you to pass the long lines ahead of you)
RSVP in this MeetUP (so we'll know who's coming but buy your ticket Online):
• Remember, don't wait until the last minute to buy or they may be "capacity" sold out
• Fri (7p-12a), Sat (7p-11p), Sun (7p-10p) and Halloween Fri (7p-12a)
ALTERNATIVE for the truly fearless... they've a unique FRIGHTS OUT on 11/02:
• Sat (11/2, 7p-12a)
• Groups enter a pitch-black environment
• You're left alone to find your own way out with the aid of ONE dimly lit glow stick.
• Once you enter YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN to navigate your way through the ENTIRE event.
• Once you enter you WILL NOT be let out if you become too frightened or scared.
• You must find your own way to the end. If your glowstick is lost, stolen or dropped, you WILL NOT be given another and will be left to find your way out in total darkness.
You will experience intense audio, lighting, extreme low visibility, strobe-lights, fog, damp or wet conditions, moving floors, special effects, sudden actions, and an overall physically demanding environment. You should NOT ENTER a haunted house if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, prone to seizures, physical or mental ailments, respiratory or any type of medical problem or are pregnant or suffer any form of mental disease, including claustrophobia.
DO NOT smoke, run, eat, or drink inside the attraction. Additionally, there is no touching of actors, customers, or props inside the attraction. No video or flash photography may be taken inside the attraction.