Single Wine-Os (30 - 50) Message Board Meetup Events › S&M Affair - May 29th

S&M Affair - May 29th

Camille H.
Hello Single Wine-Os,

I will be attending a scoth, martini and wine tasting on May 29th! I wanted to pass the information along to my single wino friends. I hope to see you there.

Camille Hicks

713-538-6222

Event Info

Greetings!

I Hope this message finds you well! I would like to invite you to this months tasting S&M affair with a Splash of wine. You can find details below at:

www.corksandspirits.com­

Also check out this months video promo and let me know what you think!

http://www.thedigitalbroadcastingnetwork.com/corks­

• S&M Affair: Will take place in a larger venue where you not only sample over 5 select

wines, including new South African Wines and several others, but you will also taste 4 Scotches and 4

Vodka Martinis and receive info from the pros. All while savoring various gourmet appetizers to the sounds of a live

music.

Want more?

q Wine bottles to go

q Cash Bar that features drinks by the glass

q Raffles

q Pre-sale Houston Wine Fest tickets.

The S&M affair with a Splash of Wine is one affair you want to be a part of! This go around we will have additional sommeliers and bartenders on site, I will definitely make it a Tasting you won't forget. Don't miss out! $25 Presale tickets. Look forward to seeing you there.