Single Wine-Os (30 - 50) Message Board Single Wine-O's Discussion Forum › Pinot & Picasso - Wine-Os group input needed

Pinot & Picasso - Wine-Os group input needed

Scott
sendtoscott
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Gang,

I heard about this tonite and wanted everyone's input. Its $35/head weeknights, $45/head weekends, and we probably can't guarantee the 30 people for a private party, so we'd run the risk of having the event close before everyone who wanted in can get in. However, it looks new/exciting/different.

What say ye? Would there be enough interest for me to put one of these on the March or April calendar?
-- Scott

Pinot & Picasso
2406 Taft St.
Houston, TX 77006

http://www.pinotandpi...­

http://www.pinotandpi...­
Anu
user 10624620
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
I think this would be interested. I am in.
A former member
Post #: 15
Looks and sounds very interesting and fun. Pick a date.
Barbara L.
user 5676111
Houston, TX
Post #: 2
This looks very interesting.
A former member
Post #: 2
Scott,

Looks like fun. Depending on the night and painting, I would attend. Thanks for finding this event possibility.
Kishori
user 10672990
Lake Jackson, TX
Post #: 1
Scott:

I went with a few friends to Pinot and Picasso yesterday.. its a very exciting and fun class... the instructor was very patient and encouraging... Schedule permitting, I would love to do it again.

-Kishori.
Scott
sendtoscott
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Post #: 19
A former member
Post #: 3
I like a lot of the paintings. I narrowed my top four to:
Seaside Village,
Wine and Dine,
San Francisco Skyline, and
Houston Skyline.

But if anyone has a strong preference for a different painting, I could be game.
Scott
sendtoscott
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Post #: 21
Planning is still in the works. Probably won't be until March, at the earliest.
A former member
Post #: 21
Count me in! The more advance notice, the better. With so many painting options, this could be a regular event. I see a few I would like to try.