Sisters in Stitches Message Board › Vance Holiday Craft Ecplosion!

Vance Holiday Craft Ecplosion!

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey all!

I didn't want to make this an 'event' but wanted to let you know that Sunday, November 20 from 12-5 I am putting on a little crafty show at Vance Elementary. It isn't your typical clothespin reindeer elementary school craft show, there are going to be some really amazing local artists there (including Erica and myself, ahem). Mug Monsters, Off Kilter Press, Sheepish, Salvage Beauty, Asheville Hoops, Kung Fu Clay... and a ton of other folks will be there with gift-y goodies to kick off the holiday shopping season.

Vance is at 98 Sulphur Springs in WAVL and the show will be in the gym, which is easily accessed through the lower lot on Clinton Ave.

Hope to see you there!!!
amy.
A former member
Post #: 54
Thanks Amy!! I was just coming over here to post this. biggrin Yes, ladies! You asked me to post the craft show I was going to be in - this is the one!! Come say 'Hi' and support Vance Elementary!!
Hearts!
Erica
A former member
Post #: 6
I'm so mad at myself, I wrote the wrong date on my calendar:( , if anyone knows of other craft shows from now until Christmas, please let me know. Sorry,Amy and Erica, I was soo looking forward to the event.
A former member
Post #: 55
no worries, nancy! it would have been fun to see you - but i see you're coming to the big crafty in a couple of weeks!! that's a big one with a few of the same crafters -including some of our fellow sisters! if i see anything else - i'll post it for you! wink