align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Sisters in Stitches Message Board › Business Donations for the ABC!!!

Business Donations for the ABC!!!

A former member
Post #: 72
This is a list of SIS members who have volunteered to ask the following businesses for donations... PLEASE DO NOT ASK THE BUSINESSES THAT ARE LISTED BELOW UNLESS YOUR NAME IS NEXT TO IT. We don't want to appear disorganized or greedy. confused If you have or will be asking a business, please add your name and the business in the comments of this 'discussion' on our meetup page.

Liz Stiglets (owner of Cozyblue) ~ handmade pillow
Amy Taylor (owner of Kitsch Fabrics) ~ Doc Chey's, West End Bakery, U-Joint, Freaks & Geeks, Chinese Medicine on Haywood, Orbit
Clare Cook ~ YWCA, The Chop Shop, Asheville.com
Donna ~ (owner of Black Mountain Yarn Shop) ~ gift certificate
Patrice Kennedy Murillo (owner of Wild Starfish Photography) ~ 1 photo session
Sarah Hunter ~ lavendar sachets, 'BY GEORGE' handmade jewelry
Julie Banton ~ her ENTIRE winter crochet collection of afghans, shawls, winter gear, etc!
Sharon Hanson ~ Scissorhands Salon gift certificate
Erica Thilges ~ (owner of honeymoon pie) a winky rat, Beaufort House Inn
Judy DeHavallind ~ handmade baby quilt

Sisters in Stitches has 238 members and we've just got 10 members who have volunteered to help with donations thus far.. .. Come on ladies!! Let's top last year's Artful Bra Challenge Auction & Soiree!!! Go talk to the owners of your favorite shops, restaurants and service providers! What would YOU want to bid on!?! If you're not sure how to explain it or just want to look SUPER professional - shoot me a line! I'll email you the donation letter that SIS member Tara Grunwald put together for us!! (meetup.om won't let me post it.)

Would you rather make items for donations?! COOL!!! List your name and what you'll be making and get crackin'! tongue DONATIONS ARE DUE AT KITSCH FABRICS BY SATURDAY, APRIL 28TH!!!

No idea what the Artful Bra Challenge is? Check our 'Discussions' page for a full briefing.wink

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP, LADIES!!! love struck

xoxo
Erica
A former member
Post #: 1
Liz Kenemer (Sinister Leopard Sofa) - fascinator/cocktail hat
A former member
Post #: 4
Tammy Simpkins - I will donate a handmade apron
A former member
Post #: 73
Garage 34 will be donating and I will check with the Champagne Bar & Book Exchange and Tipsy Star Quilts! ~Erica
A former member
Post #: 2
I donated a blue denim and floral handbag to the auction.
A former member
Post #: 74
DryGoods Shop, Harvest Records, Asheville Trolley Tours and Dobra Tea House have all been covered. :)
A former member
Post #: 81
I'm checking with Purl's too!!