Sisters in Stitches Message Board › Fabric scraps up for grabs

Fabric scraps up for grabs

Gwen
user 71512552
Asheville, NC
Post #: 1
I hope this is the right place to put this!

I have been doing a lot of sewing lately and have a large bag of scraps which also includes some other crafting items. If anyone is interested in an ongoing supply of small scraps of various fabrics, please let me know. If I don't hear anything, I'm going to put an ad on Craigslist. Or if you know of any charities, please let me know. Thanks! -Gwen
Karin
KarinaMNC
Asheville, NC
Post #: 1
Hello Gwen! I would LOVE your bag o'stuff! I was just telling Stephanie about how I had to get rid of most of my fabric stash when we moved here from Chicago. It just does not feel right to be without back-up fabric scraps... you never know when you'll need them, and it takes a while to get a good supply. -Karin
Gwen
user 71512552
Asheville, NC
Post #: 2
Hi Karin,
I'll hang on to it for you. Just so you know, there are some pretty small scraps in the bag because I was originally going to give it to someone who makes hair bows for girls, but that didn't happen due to various circumstances. Do you want to meet me somewhere to get it or...?? Let me know, okay? 8-)
Karin
KarinaMNC
Asheville, NC
Post #: 2
Hi, thanks! I can wait until our next meet-up (I'm still working on a baby blanket right now) or I could meet you somewhere if you would like to have it out of the house asap. I'll gladly meet you somewhere and trade you a cup of coffee for a bag o'scraps.
Gwen
user 71512552
Asheville, NC
Post #: 3
I would love to get it out of the house since it's getting fairly big! Why don't you call me when you get a chance -- coffee sounds good! 335.8969. Gwen