Sisters in Stitches Message Board › BIG Changes at Tipsy Star Quilts!!!

BIG Changes at Tipsy Star Quilts!!!

A former member
Hey there, Stitchers!
Thought I'd pass on the latest from Tipsy Star Quilts', in case you're not on their mailing list! There are big changes ahead for them as they shift gears into more balanced lives!  We wish them the best as they make their transitions, but we are sad to see their brick & mortar presence go. The last meetup there is on Sunday, November 17th - there is a waitlist, so please stay on top of your RSVPing!
hearts!
Erica
**************************************­***

The week of Thanksgiving we are going to be finalizing some changes we have been working to make to our business and personal lives.
Melissa is going to be moving into a new house that our family has bought here in the southern end of town.  For our regulars, you know we have been working since we opened to get Mom settled in a job and house here in Asheville, so we are very excited!  When she moves, the longarm quilting machine is going to be moving in with her.  We are going to continue to offer longarm quilting, the only real changes on that front are that we'll have to do drop-off and pick-up by appointment.  Our growing selection of backing fabrics, quilting threads, and batting are going with Mom and the machine as well.

Our fabric, thread, and basic notions will be moving into Papoose, in downtown Asheville.  Cate Ratliff, the owner of Papoose has graciously agreed to share some of her space with us.  If you have been following us on facebook, you know that some of my kids bedding and quilts are already living at Papoose, and I am super excited to move our fabric and supplies in as well.  Our goods will be available 7 days a week in Papoose, and Mom and/or I will be working in the store there at least 2 days a week.

I have already started moving our fabric into Cate's space, and over the next couple of weeks will have all of our displays in and set up.  Quilts can be dropped off and picked up in our current space until the weekend before Thanksgiving.  After that, you will need to call and set up an appointment (our number is still (828)407-0337).  We will be accepting quilts at Papoose and also in our home workshop.

Once we get settled, we plan to offer small project classes at Papoose as well as trying to continue some of the series of classes that started this weekend in the store.

Please call us 828-407-0337 or email allie or missy @tipsystarquilts.com if you have any questions.
Our shop's new home!

Cate's store is filled with handmade goodies for babies and kids.  She also carries new and used kid and baby clothing, books, and toys.  Browse our fabric and notions stocked side-by-side with gifts for little ones.  This shop is a crafty fabric lover's dream.  Cate is working to start her own line of kids' clothing as well as helping us work on a line of kid and baby bedding sets.

To shop at Papoose:21 Battery Park AveSuite 102Asheville, NC 28801Phone:(828) 505-7879info@papoosestore.com

I am working to get all of our fabric on etsy.  For the rest of November, we will be offering free shipping for all of our newsletter and facebook followers and offering a 15% off coupon.  Use code LOCAL for the 15% and MOVING for the free shipping.  Expires Dec 1st.