Sisters in Stitches Message Board › Enka Middle School Knitting Club looking for Volunteers!

Enka Middle School Knitting Club looking for Volunteers!

Stephanie M.
user 12785064
Asheville, NC
Hello Stitchers~
As some of you may know, Enka Middle School has started a Knitting Club!
Knit & crochet enthusiasts are invited share their knowledge and skills with a variety of skill levels. The club adviser is Lisa Mackey, a very experienced knitter and owner of Friends & Fiberworks in the Biltmore Square Mall. She will be leading each session while we give support to club members! So far, the students are working on individual projects with beginner to advanced experience in knitting/crochet.
They meet every Tuesday afternoon from 3:30pm - 4:30pm.
Because this is a recurring event, we will not be posting individual meetups. Please contact Kristen Muscaro, the Student Success Coordinator, if you are interested. You can reach her at:­ or 828-335-0152[/url].
I've gone a few times and have had a blast. I know I'll continue to go whenever I have the chance. The students are very excited and appreciate the extra help when needed.