Sisters in Stitches Message Board › Detailed Granny Square pattern (with pictures!)

Detailed Granny Square pattern (with pictures!)

A former member
Post #: 1
Below is a link to a very detailed granny square pattern. It breaks it down with pictures. Just in case you guys want to give it another go!
http://www.crochetcab...­
A former member
Thanks!

I have some yarn, and will pick up a wooden crochet hook (since the yarn is kind of slippy) and try again this weekend. :) I think I want to make one big square (12" x 12") to use as a pillow cover with a nifty fabric underneath it. We'll see!

I've already found my project to show-and-tell next time we get together!
A former member
This is great. Thank you for posting (and for teaching) Megan!

Serene
A former member
Post #: 3
No problem. Just remember, you can change colors on rows to make it more interesting and just keep going to make a big afghan. (It will be square though, unless you intervene.) Or make solid squares of the same size and stitch them together to make a blanket. I did see a cool hat where they had stitched five 6 inch granny squares together at the yarn shop in the Grove Arcade.
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks Megan for posting this link to Crochet Cabana. I am so grateful sites like this and people like you exist! You have been a wealth of inspiration for me. Yes! I will attempt creating another Granny Square and bring along something for our next look-see-share gathering. I am having so much fun! Ciao, Marie