Sitzmark Ski Social & Travel Club Message Board › Skiing Next Saturday at Afton??

Skiing Next Saturday at Afton??

Deb
user 10459559
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 59
Hello All:

I just read the below information on the OSL Meet-Up site regarding Afton Alps.. I will post a meetup for next Saturday and if the snow is completely gone. (Hope Not) we can always cancel. Thanks to all of you who came to Welch today! It was a great day and good turnout! smile

What are your thoughts about a time/place to meet? Should we try to grill out again or just have lunch at the chalet? I have never been there, so one of you will have to let me know of a good meeting place.
Thanks!
Deb

Per Outdoor Snow Lovers Meetup Site:
"A great day of skiing. If the snow holds they are going to be open during the day this upcoming week and on Saturday. After that they don't know for sure. Lift tickets are only going to be $25 next weekend, but Highlands and Meadows will be closed. If the weather holds out may schedule another and final day at Afton."
A former member
Post #: 119
The three of us will be at Afton for first tracks (opening) on Saturday. See you there.