what we are doing
Spain is a great fan of garlic and paprika. We very often use chopped garlic and paprika, fried in oil, to season vegetables.
When these 2 ingredients dance together we obtain savoury and appetizing dishes.
Discover how exquisite can be this combination.
what you will learn
Everyone knows that Spanish love garlic but most of the people don't know that they also love paprika.
And when we combine them the results are worth mentioning.
We will prepare 4 different dishes so that you will see how vegetables can become that flavoursome, simply delicious.
- Cauliflower and potatoes accompanied with fried garlic and paprika sauce
- Silverbeet with ham (optional for non vegetarians) and onions accompanied with fried garlic and paprika sauce
- Chickpeas with rice seasoned with paprika and garlic
- Sliced potatoes boiled in a yummy milk sauce with paprika, garlic and parsley
type of class test flight
skill required beginner
your chalkler will be
Leticia brings us more deliciousness from Spain!
This week: how to combine garlic and paprika for delicious dishes
cost 19.00 (incl. GST)
how to book and pay
We expect pre-payment for all classes.
RSVP and pay using this paypal link
deposit 19.00 into chalkle's Kiwibank account:
Reference:[masked] - Your name
We require a minimum of 4 people for this class to go ahead.
our cancellation policy
If you RSVP for a class and fail to show up, you will get a "no show". Three no shows means you will be removed from chalkle°. You may request to rejoin after six months.
If you cancel your RSVP:
- less than 3 days before = no refund
- after 7pm the night before = no refund and a "no show" will be recorded
chalkle° connects people interested in teaching and learning from each other face-to-face -- in a fun, social environment!
Choose from many affordable lessons up for grabs (from intros to master classes) in agriculture, art and craft, business, construction, digital media, food, languages, music and performance, science, technology and zombie survival... and many of the lessons are free!