what we are doing:
Trello is a very flexible project management system, with trello you can revolutionize your team, your organisation, and your self and get things done!
what you will learn:
You will learn the mastery of trello!
- The practicalities of how to use the tool
- Some methodologies of how to mange yourself and a team using trello
- Tips and ticks and shortcuts
type of lesson introduction
skill required: 1/10
Your chalkler will be:
Joshua Vial is a software developer with over a decade experience. He started enspiral.com, and grew it to over 80 people in two years. He had been hunting for ideal management system for two years, found trello six months ago and since then has not looked back!
What to bring
bring your latop - if you have one. There is also an ipad app, if you prefer.
If possible sign up for a trello account beforehand - www.trello.com
RSVP above & use Paypal here to make payment
our cancelation policy:
If you RSVP for a lesson and fail to show up, you will get a "no show". Three no shows means you will be removed from chalkle. You may request to rejoin after six months.
If you cancel your RSVP:
- more than seven days = refund minus 10% admin fee.
- less than 7 days = no refund, and restricted from this lesson for three months.
- after 7pm night before = no refund, lesson restriction, and a no show will be recorded.
Chalkle connects people interested in teaching and learning from each other face-to-face -- in a fun, social environment!
Choose from many affordable lessons up for grabs (from intros to master classes) in agriculture, art and craft, business, construction, digital media, food, languages, music and performance, science, technology and zombie survival... and many of the lessons are free!