what we are doing:
It is time to leave the classrooms and have real fun while learning some Spanish. As the real Spanish would do, we will go to the beach and practice Spanish conversation on different topics.
what you will learn
- Expressions and vocabulary concerning beach and holidays
- Habits of Spanish people in these situations
- Why holidays in Spain make the difference
type of lesson: Introduction
skill required: 1, 2, or 3
Complete beginners encouraged to come along!
your teacher will be:
Leticia Murillo Esteban
Leticia has a love of languages and has worked as a freelance translator (french / english / spanish) for over two years. She has given languages private lessons for many years, beyond her regular job, because her passion are languages.
how to book:
RSVP and Paypal here
our cancellation policy:
If you RSVP for a lesson and fail to show up, you will get a "no show". Three no shows means you will be removed from chalkle. You may request to rejoin after six months.
if you cancel your RSVP:
- more than seven days = refund minus 10% admin fee.
- less than 7 days = no refund, and restricted from this lesson for three months.
- after 7pm night before = no refund, lesson restriction, and a no show will be recorded.
Chalkle connects people interested in teaching and learning from each other face-to-face -- in a fun, social environment!
Choose from many affordable lessons up for grabs (from intros to master classes) in agriculture, art and craft, business, construction, digital media, food, languages, music and performance, science, technology and zombie survival... and around half the lessons are free!