Autodevbot’s 2014 API UN-Conference / Hackathon is our first API Conference & Hackathon event in San Francisco, our hometown. Our team's goal is simple; organize the best API centric events in SF.
Join us on Friday- Saturday May 25 at the API Hackathon! Together with 200+ entrepreneurs, developers, and data hackers, build any app that leverages any of our sponsors REST API in innovative ways! You will have 24 straight hours to form teams and build apps before the judging starts on Saturday May 25.
Potential app ideas for this Hackathon range from dev ops, social apps, data visualization, analytics apps to communication API apps, & financial API apps. Your team's app does not have to utilize a specific API, however use of a sponsors API's in innovative ways counts for the judging criteria!
The Autodevbot API Hackathon was created with the mission to be a technology-neutral catalyst of connections, knowledge, trust, and business within the developer community of API providers and the people using them. If you are a coder, a startup, or an enterprise that consumes or provides multiple APIs -- this is your event.
Get your ticket here: http://autodevbot-api.eventbrite.com
Autodevbot’s API Hackathon:
* 100+ API fanatics & evangelists
* 20+ API providers
* 10+ speakers
* 35+ sponsors
* Two-days of Workshop & Hackathon
API Providers (Do you have an API?):
* Evangelize your mission and increase your API Calls
* Learn from API leaders how to design, scale, and market your API
* High visibility among developers and potential customers
* Valuable sponsorship opportunities to increase awareness
* Connect with your audience face to face
* Provide workshops and teach your technology to the world
API Consumers (Are you looking for an API?):
* Learn how to become a better API coder and hustler
* Discover and hack APIs you may need for your app
* Learn best practices in building API-centric software
* Hear from many industry leaders passionate about APIs
* Meet new friends and developers that you may want to work with
* Discover about the best tools that help you consume APIs
More Information: http://hack.autodevbot.com