|Sent on:||Tuesday, October 28, 2008 2:25 PM|
|Job Title: Part Time Remote Web Developer / PHP Engineer (20-30 hours/wk)|
Job Date: Starts in November/December 2008
Job Location: Ideally, Silicon Valley (work from home with in-person meetings as needed)
You will be getting the opportunity to work on an exciting new high-end fashion oriented social network. This is a part time position expected to average 20 to 25 hours a week with the possibility of expanding into a full time position. Although you will be working remotely, we prefer to hire in the Silicon Valley area because the other members of our development team are there and will want to meet in person from time to time.
- Application debugging and maintenance
- Code efficiently as part of a small team as well as on an independent basis
- User Interface maintenance
- Write high-quality code under weekly and bi-weekly release timelines
- Participate in project planning decisions
- Intermediate or greater knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Intermediate or greater knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proficiency with Linux (CentOS) Apache server management
- Ability to think proactively about short term development decisions and their impact on long term development requirements
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing
For immediate consideration, please send code sample AND resume to atticus.bruno at yahoo dot com. Applications not including both code sample and resume will not be taken into consideration.
Location: From home and weekly conference call
Compensation: Hourly, based on experience
This is a part-time, contract job.