align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The NYC Skateboarding Meetup Group Message Board › this weekend

this weekend

A former member
Post #: 2
So the weather is supposed to be good this weekend :D I would like to meet with skaters and girl skaters please come too!!

I started skating back in 2001, all I did was going down ramps in the park, but I stopped after a year. It's been many many years since I've gone to a park and I am pretty sure that I have forgotten everything.
I tried going back skating about a month ago and finally learned how to ollie. So I am probably considered as a noob. Nevertheless, I want to find people to skate with.

If anybody is interested, please suggest locations.

Matthew A.
user 4456723
Rego Park, NY
Post #: 77
I haven't skate in over 2 weeks, so I'll make a meetup for sometime this weekend. Someone posted a suggestion to skate the bandshell at 8 on a weekend night. Has anyone been there at night? Is there good lighting? If there is that is a possibility.