addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The NYC Skateboarding Meetup Group Message Board › Any sk8er parents out there?

Any sk8er parents out there?

Eli
sk8dad
New York, NY
Post #: 1
On Saturdays I try to go explore sk8 spots around the city and I bring my 2 year old son. Somtimes my sister and nephew come with but when its just me and my son its hard to sk8 and watch him at the same time. It would be great if there are other sk8boarding parents who would like to session together. We could take turns watching the kids and practicing our tricks.

hollar if this sounds cool.

Eli