Skeptics in the Park! , scheduled to occur on Sunday, May 16,[masked]:00 AM has been postponed due to wet conditions and a forecast of rain. We will have a date for the rescheduled event in the next few days. We hope to see you then.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/skepticalstl/suggestion/