addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Greater L.A. Skeptics Meetup Group Message Board › RSVPing for Skeptidinner + Coreyoke

RSVPing for Skeptidinner + Coreyoke

Sherri A.
Group Organizer
Tujunga, CA
Hi yeses and maybes!

Since we're having a two-pronged event on this night, I'm going to ask you for special RSVPing behaviors on this one. Due to the way that Meetup tallies RSVPs, all maybes are counted equally to yeses in terms of filling the attendance limit. In this case, we really do wish to limit dinner to no more than 25 folks, but Coreyoke (what with being in a bar!) can and should be unlimited fun for all! So the dinner group is what I need to keep tabs on here. As per the new note that I just placed on the event description, I will respectfully request that if you going to attend the dinner, please RSVP 'yes'; if you are going to only attend Coreyoke, please RSVP 'no' here with a comment that you will be attending Coreyoke so that we can keep an eye out for you -- and if you are a real true 'maybe', then that's OK too!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Skeptidinner + (optional but highly…