addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

KC Metropolitan Skeptics Message Board › Short Dicks

Short Dicks

A former member
Post #: 1
How come there are so many angry little atheists? Any time you oppose these guys, they start talking about "balls", etc.

I don't really know, but a galpal of mine says its because angry little guys usually have a short dick. How she would know, I can't really say. Maybe she is just kidding around.

And maybe not!!
A former member
Post #: 2
I know, I know, thats kinda crude, but lets face it, talking about religious balls and foreskins is kinda crude too!

But thats OK, i kinda like crude guys. Size is no big deal.