It's been a year and a half since we visited this large uptown park. If you have never walked along its promenade, you are in for a treat. And its wooded areas have great sketching spots, too - as you can see from this sketch, from our last trip.
We'll meet at the south end of the park, on 84th st and East End Ave.
Any problems on the day of the event, I can be reached at[masked]-9816.
What makes our Meetups different from other art groups and classes? There's no instruction, but we like to share our work, and talk and discuss. Share tips and learn from people in a casual environment where all levels of artists are welcome!
- We sketch a few poses and then share our drawings, and then sketch again, etc.
- Feel free to bring any media you like to work with - pens, pencil, watercolor, pastel, small sketchbook or large paper, whatever suits you.
- We hand out nametags so everyone can meet one another!
- We take photos to share on the site later. Bring your camera!
- The event will last three hours.
- This Meetup is FREE and everyone at all skill levels is welcome!
In case of rain, I will probably try rescheduling the event for the next day, Sunday.
Looking forward to sketching with you!
Please note that if you add a comment below it will spam everyone with an email, so please use judgement.