Let's try out Hudson River Park for the first time! Unless you live on the west side, you've probably never been there. We can sketch sitting on benches on the pier and looking at the beautiful view of the river. To get to the park, walk west on 23rd street and then walk west some more. If you see a sign that says "Hoboken", you went too far. If you're lost, call me at[masked]-9816.
What makes our Meetups different from other art groups and classes? It's because we like to share our work, and talk, and enjoy the sights. Share tips and learn from people in a casual environment where all levels of artists are welcome!
- We sketch for a half hour or so and then share our drawings, and then sketch again, etc.
- Feel free to bring any media you like to work with - pens, pencil, watercolor, pastel, small sketchbook or large paper, whatever suits you.
- We hand out nametags so everyone can meet one another!
- We take photos to share on the site later. Bring your camera!
- The event usually lasts three hours, but is not rigid.
- The Meetup is free and everyone at all skill levels is welcome! Including friends and innocent bystanders!
In case of rain: If it is raining, I will probably re-schedule the event for the next day. Our Meetups are weather-dependent, so it can be confusing if it is sort-of-raining. If in doubt, call me at[masked]-9816. Looking forward to sketching with you!