It's cold outside, so let's sketch indoors ... more figure drawing! We're going to be back at The Center (208 W. 13th st, room 310), with 2 models to draw! The drawing will be from 2:00 to 5:00 and consist of short and then longer poses.
Based on popular demand, I'm going to try to get one female and one male model, but this is not 100% confirmed yet.
Unlike our outdoor Meetups, this one costs money so we can pay for the space and models. It's $15 per person, pay at the door. That's more than I like to charge, but last time I didn't even come close to breaking even due to the number of RSVPs who don't show. These sessions tend to be in high demand, so only RSVP if you are pretty sure you will attend! If not, please open the spot for someone else.
Any problems on the day of the event, I can be reached at[masked]-9816.
What makes our Meetups different from other art groups and classes? It's because we like to share our work, and talk and discuss. Share tips and learn from people in a casual environment where all levels of artists are welcome!
- We sketch a few poses and then share our drawings, and then sketch again, etc.
- Feel free to bring any media you like to work with - pens, pencil, watercolor, pastel, small sketchbook or large paper, whatever suits you. But if you make a mess, you have to clean it up.
- We hand out nametags so everyone can meet one another!
- We take photos (not of the models) to share on the site later. Bring your camera!
- The event will last three hours.
- Everyone at all skill levels is welcome!
Looking forward to sketching with you!