IT'S OUR 100TH MEETUP! Can you believe it? I thought we'd try something different ... we always draw landscapes, and often figures, but what about still lifes? Still lives? Stills life?
So what are we drawing? That's up to you! The Meetup is free, but to attend, you must bring something cool to draw. (But please don't bring anything valuable. You're responsible if it gets lost or broken.) We'll mix all the items up into multiple tableaus. We'll be in a big room with multiple still life "stations" around the room to sketch. There will be refreshments, too!
This event will not be limited - the more the merrier! You can feel free to bring a friend as well - as long as they will sketch, of course. It's the perfect atmosphere for beginning artists, too.
Any problems on the day of the event, I can be reached at[masked]-9816.
What makes our Meetups different from other art groups and classes? It's because we like to share our work, and talk and discuss. Share tips and learn from people in a casual environment where all levels of artists are welcome!
- We sketch a few poses and then share our drawings, and then sketch again, etc.
- Feel free to bring any media you like to work with - pens, pencil, watercolor, pastel, small sketchbook or large paper, whatever suits you. But if you make a mess, you have to clean it up.
- We hand out nametags so everyone can meet one another!
- We take photos to share on the site later. Bring your camera!
- The event will last three hours.
- Everyone at all skill levels is welcome!
Looking forward to sketching with you!
Please note that if you add a comment below it will send an email to everyone!