It's cold outside - let's sketch at the Met! We'll meet in the lobby at 11:00 am. (Please try to be on time because if you're late, you might have trouble finding us.)
Here is the itinerary: Looking at an exhibit of French paintings in the Robert Lehman galleries (first floor in the back), then Arms & Armour, and then over to the Temple of Dendur (first floor on the North side). Note that this is always subject to change due to unforeseen whatever. (Unfortunately the Asian Art upstairs is currently closed for renovation.)
Any problems on the day of the event, I can be reached at[masked]-9816.
What makes our Meetups different from other art groups and classes? It's because we like to share our work, and talk and discuss. Share tips and learn from people in a casual environment where all levels of artists are welcome!
- We sketch a few poses and then share our drawings, and then sketch again, etc.
- Stick with small media for inside the museum - a small sketchpad and pencil or pen, nothing messy or hard to carry.
- We hand out nametags so everyone can meet one another!
- We take photos to share on the site later. Bring your camera!
- The event will last three hours.
- Everyone at all skill levels is welcome!
Looking forward to sketching with you!
Please note that if you add a comment below it will spam everyone with an email, so please use judgement.