addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Mammoth & Beyond, Santa Monica WLA Snow Skier/ Boarder Group Message Board › Mammoth March 25-27 Canyon Lodge

Mammoth March 25-27 Canyon Lodge

Eunice
user 7253958
Irvine, CA
Post #: 2
Hi,
I have a 2 bed condo booked at Canyon Lodge for March 25 (friday)- Mach 27 (Sunday check out) for Roxy Chicken Jam.
3 of my friends cancelled so I have an opening for 2-3 people in the master bedroom (sleep 2 comfortably but if you have an additional friend they can bring an aerobed or sleeping bag and sleep on the floor).

Below is the deal:
$150 per person for 2nights stay March 25-27, get your own ride to and from Mammoth

I would ideally like a group of friends to come, if possible all female. Please let me know ASAP.