Mammoth & Beyond, Santa Monica WLA Snow Skier/ Boarder Group Message Board › Do you need a ride or bed - Mammoth, March 25-29 ?

Do you need a ride or bed - Mammoth, March 25-29 ?

A former member
Post #: 6
Skiers and Boarders Welcome !
I am an MVP pass holder heading to Mammoth from W.LA this Friday 1-2pm. I will be returning, leaving Mammoth on Tuesday, March 29 by 3pm. Contact me whether you just need a one way ride, a one night condo stay, or the whole deal. Preference will be given to those who can ride share AND stay in the condo the most nights. I plan to take 2 - 4 in the condo for a max of 4 or 5. Condo is a one bedroom, plus loft, and one bathroom at Sierra Manors on Old Mammoth Rd. NOTE: You need to bring your own sheets and towels. YES, there is a hot tub.

The prices are very reasonable.
The Condo will be a minimum of $45 per person, per night, and will not exceed $55 per person per night. For Private Bedroom with sink the preference is given to a couple then organizer.
The ride, thanks to the latest gas prices, totals about $100 in fuel. We'll just divide that by the number riding. Hopefully it's more than two of us.

No drinking on the drive, and please no drugs whatsoever.

Contact me ASAP and include your cell number.
Ski you later,
Dennis