addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Mammoth & Beyond, Santa Monica WLA Snow Skier/ Boarder Group Message Board › Mammoth Run Next week? Jan 24-26

Mammoth Run Next week? Jan 24-26

Guy
DJGuy
Ventura, CA
Post #: 4
Its my good fortune that I am not working Tuesday Thru Thursday and Mammoth. It is also incredibly lucky that the weather forecast predicts Mammoth will have (possibly) 5ft of snow between now and Monday.
Who wants to make a run up there with me? I live in Ventura County, but we could figure it out if you don't.
Cheers!
Guy