Mammoth & Beyond, Santa Monica WLA Snow Skier/ Boarder Group Message Board › a way to turn your idle gear into money- a group project

a way to turn your idle gear into money- a group project

A former member
Post #: 6
Hi.
I'm a member of the group. My name is Brandon. A few young people and myself are trying to start a business called gearfoot.com. gearfoot allows you to rent or sell your gear to other Footsters and turn your idle gear into money. Your gear is covered by a trustworthy community of verified users and also backed by a insurance guarantee.
We are just starting so our inventory is low. We are hoping maybe some will want to be some of the first listers (we are giving out OG Founders Badges and some other stuff). Eventually we could have a whole network of awesome unique gear which would be cool. we are bootstrapping and hence, very many nights of fast food. we would love to bring awareness for gearfoot to the group as we feel this could be a very viable option for some people. please let me know of anything that we can do. thanks for reading and your time.