Salt Lake City Law of Attraction Circle Message Board › Please allow me to introduce myself ....

Please allow me to introduce myself ....

Troy S.
user 10038174
Provo, UT
There seems to be a stir out there in the world, on the news, in the workplace and amongst your friends. The rumor is that there is a lack, the economy is struggling, the unemployment rate is rising and we are in a recession.

I don't know your situation personally; however I do feel that we have been brought together by design. I know we are connected in a very large and dynamic fashion.

I know that we do not know each other yet and I would like to introduce myself, my name is Troy Sinclaire. I got an e-mail last week from meet up.com that stated; the Salt Lake City law of attraction circle was going to expire if someone was not willing to step up and become the new organizer. I felt as though it was not an accident that I was reading this e-mail and that no one else stepped up to be the new organizer, so I decided to raise my hand and say yes.

Because I live here in Provo I will be organizing meetings via teleconference, webinars and in person. It was never my conscious intention to become an organizer of this group, but when I saw the e-mail I was completely inspired, filled with energy and excited to be part of something special here in the Salt Lake City area!

I felt as though we needed to stick together as a group because the message that is continually being shoved at us from the outside world is that of lack, struggle, heart ache and challenge. I suspect that maybe this is true for some of you and if it is I would like to share with you that you're not alone and it's not your fault. The news media and the naysayers seem like they are all out to rain on our parade and drag us down with them but I say not today.

Let us stand united, let us keep our dreams alive, let us create a magnificent life, a life that we can not only be proud of but will be looked upon by our loved ones as a life that is spectacular and worthwhile to live! Imagine one day in the not-too-distant future, your significant other looking over at you and saying “wow you have really done it! This is amazing!” And they are talking about the life you have created.

I grew up on the East Coast in a blue-collar town in a blue-collar family and did not know what it was like to be financially well off. I currently manage a group of companies that does quite well and I have the opportunity each and every day to make a difference in the world through Compassionate Service which I will tell you a lot more about in an upcoming e-mail and on our next teleconference.

The main message that I would like to communicate to you here in this e-mail is; I am going to share with you some of the most powerful and unknown secret tools that will allow you to make any change you can envision!

We will be focusing on what I call the 4 F’s

· Faith - Faith can be your connection to the universe, your connection to source energy, your connection to God or anything that results in you feeling good.

· Family - family could be your connection to friends, your connection to your children, your connection to your spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend, any relationships that you have going on.

· Fitness - fitness is how we represent ourselves in our bodies, whether it is to look better, have better skin, be more physically fit, improve your health, exercise, learn a sport etc.

· Finances - this includes making a boatload of money, giving truck loads away, buying anything you want, basically understanding money and how to attract it!

We will focus on all these areas so that you have a balanced life, a life worth living, a life that causes you to get out of bed in the morning with joy and excitement! The tools that I will introduce you to work so rapidly that once you understand how they work you will be amazed; you will be able to create the life you've always dreamed of very rapidly.

I will be in touch between now and next weekend with further details and in the meantime I would love to hear any of your comments that you would like to post! What would you like to accomplish, go ahead and post it if you're inspired!

Have the best day ever!

Troy Sinclaire

Michelle
user 8603093
Bountiful, UT
Post #: 48
Hey Troy,

This is a good message, but I don't see any meetups scheduled. Are you still the organizer? If so, when is the next meetup going to be?

Thanks,

Michelle