add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Salt Lake City Law of Attraction Circle Message Board › A great event this week ... take a look at the details

A great event this week ... take a look at the details

Troy S.
user 10038174
Provo, UT
I have a very good friend of mine here in Utah who is having an event this Thursday and Friday evening and all day Saturday.
My friends name is Mark Maxon and he is the author of Achieving Excellence
One of the purposes of the event is to help people harness the power of the law of attraction and I want to tell you that he will be sharing something as it relates the law of attraction that I guarantee you have never heard before.
I know that this may sound impossible to believe for some of you ....  some of you have been around the block on the law of attraction a number of times.
I first learned this powerful law of attraction tool just about a week ago and I have been studying the law of attraction for over 20 years ..... and it is almost impossible for me to relate how great I have felt during the course of this last week.
I am not sure if you can relate with this ....  I am the type of person that can actually forget how things feel, even how they taste or how they sound ....  what I mean by that is, when I feel something again in the present I often say to myself that I totally forgot how this felt, how great this felt.
The same thing with eating something delicious ...  oftentimes I will taste something and the flavors totally grabbed my taste buds as if I forgot how great it was ...
This is exactly how I've been feeling this last week ...  I have been feeling so good that I genuinely forgot how great I could feel.
I have been stuck in a rut and what I learned this last week has really uplifted me.
I will give you a hint ...  what you're going to learn is extremely simple and this is what makes it so powerful ....  and I can promise you you have never heard it this way.
You are probably familiar with the Bible phrase "Knock and the door shall be opened", what does it mean to truly knock? You will receive the answer from Mark. How about the phrase "ask and you shall receive" what exactly does this mean and how does it work? This will be answered in such a way that will amaze you.
At the event you will experience the following:
1) get the amazing tool I talked about above
2) expand your imagination and the possibilities of what you can create
3) build better relationships
4) network with successful business owners
5) experience the key principles to either take your business to the next level or get the business you've always dreamed of started
6) dramatically increase your income
The event comes with a 100% money back guarantee ...  if at the end of the event you have decided it was not worth the money you invested simply ask for a refund, no questions asked, no hard feelings and you will get 100% of your money back.
The event is $595, However I have a special I can offer you that Mark has extended to my personal contacts, my business clients and my law of attraction group and that is a two-for-one special ...  that means you can go for $297.50.
If you would like information about the event, If you have any questions or you would like to register please give me a call at 801-796-7800 and I will assist you.
If you get my voicemail please leave me a message on your back is quick as I can with all the details.
Make it a great day!

Troy Sinclaire