Pups in the Park
Back by "Pup"ular Demand!
Purchase a discounted ticket for you, your family and you favorite family pet and support the Washington Humane Society. $8 of every dog ticket purchased will benefit the Washington Humane Society. Purchase all four dates as a package!
- Saturday April 21st vs. Miami Marlins 1:05pm - Pregame Pup Parade
- Saturday, June 2th vs. Atlanta Braves at 4:05pm
- Saturday, July 7th vs. Colorado Rockies at 4:05pm
- Saturday, September 22nd vs. Milwaukee Brewers at 1:05pm
Pricing (Outfield Reserved)
- $22 - Owner Ticket (Outfield Reserved section[masked])
- $8 - Dog Ticket (proceeds benefit the Washington Humane Society)
Directions upon entering the park:
All those with tickets purchased for Pups in the Park must enter through the RIGHT FIELD GATE. Upon entering the gate you must drop off a signed waiver form for your dog's up-to-date shots and vaccinations. Proceed to the water and relief area in the Family Picnic Area near Section 143. No Dogs will be allowed in other concession areas of the ballpark. You may leave your dog in the seats with your guest or with the "Pet Sitters" located on the landing area.
HELPFUL HINTS FOR ENJOYING PUPS IN THE PARK:
You are responsible for your dog's behavior at the event. Keep your dog under control at all times.
Keep your dog under control at all times
Watch for and immediately correct any warning signs of potential aggression:
- Tail straight up and stiff
- Hair raised on their backs
- Lips raised to snarl
Dogs pick up on your energy - stay calm, assertive and be the leader of your Pack!
When Humans Greet Dogs:
- Greet the owner first and ask the owner if it is OK to greet their dog
- Avoid eye contact with the dog initially - they can interpret this as a challenge
- Do not offer food to a dog other than your own without the owner's permission
When Dogs Greet Dogs:
- Dogs sniff each other - this is a universal and appropriate way for them to greet
- Allow your dog to sniff and be sniffed by others - if they growl or snap, they are being rude - and you will need to keep them restrained
Enjoy the Day!! Seats are limited so get tickets for you and your dog today!
Nationals Park in located at 1500 South Capitol Street SE, directly off the Navy Yard-Green Line Metro stop. For Parking information, please visit www.nationals.com/waytogo
Click on the 'Buy Tickets' button below to get your ticket discount.
For Groups of 13 or more, please contact [masked] or call 202.640.7649.