Orlando Small Dogs & Puppy Meetup Group Message Board › Frozen Yogurt Treat

Frozen Yogurt Treat

A former member
Post #: 4
So someone at Barber mentioned this on Sunday and I decided to give it a shot.

Firstly, I'd like to introduce my trusty assistant (read: spoon licker and spill cleaner) and receiver of the final product, Gysbourne.

Take some plain yogurt (I used Publix FatFree), peanut butter and a banana and put it all in a blender.

Blend until pureed and no large lumps can be found. You also want it a consistent brownish colour like on the bottom in this picture. If you still have plain white yogurt like the top layer shown, keep blending.

Now pour into cupcake wraps / muffin papers / whatever they are called (see pic). I would suggest putting them in a cupcake/muffin pan, but I don't own one, so I had to make do without.

Now put in freezer and let freeze.

As you can see, due to the lack of a pan, mine are going to be kind of large and flat, but that's okay.

Here is the finished treat:

And Gysbourne enjoying it:

Amy F.
PupPee
Orlando, FL
Post #: 3
OMG! Wherever did you find that tiny chef's hat?! So cute!

A really good tutorial, too, but I see that you're somewhat of an expert based on Gysbourne's YouTube presence. ;-)

Looks delicious.

Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 5
You found my YouTube videos? :D I hope you enjoyed them. I have some on my Flickr that are not up on YouTube, I may put them up on YouTube as well sometime.

And the tiny chef hat is Photoshopped, it's not real, sorry for the disappointment in that one.
Kris V.
user 4364202
Group Organizer
Orlando, FL
Post #: 28
Too funny Eric! Thanks!
I use the little mixed nut cups when I make these treats and that way they don't looses shape. Also be careful when using the fat free yogurt, make sure it's all natural because the fake sugars causes kidney failure and other serious health problem in dogs. Wish I had a great assistant like yours :)