addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Orlando Small Dogs & Puppy Meetup Group Message Board › Pet sitter needed

Pet sitter needed

Gia
italybaby
Ocoee, FL
Post #: 1
Hey Gang! Jim and I need help finding a reliable, trustworthy, over night pet sitter. Below is what we need and the ad we have posted in the past. If anyone has any leads for us it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

My husband and I travel quite a bit and we are looking for someone to take great care of our pets and home while we are away. We have a 2 year old white Maltese and a 12 year old domestic black and white short hair cat.

Who we are looking for:
- Someone who will love / care for our pets and our home as though they were theirs
- Someone VERY Responsible, Dependable, and Punctual
- Someone who is a non smoker and healthy
- Someone trustworthy ( We will be doing a background check )
- Someone who is available when needed
- Someone who is willing to stay at our home while we are away and not leave our pets alone for longer than 8 hours a day
- You will need to be at our home from 5pm - 7am to care for and play with our pets.
- Someone who is 35+, or possibly retired or someone who is close to retirement age working a Monday - Friday 9-5 job.
- Someone with very little responsibilities of their own , such as children, pets, etc..
- Someone who can follow directions to the letter
- Someone with references and prior sitting experience would be a plus

If ALL of the above sounds like you then please contact us. Thank you.

A former member
Post #: 2
Stay far away from 4 Paws Pet Sitting owned by Jim Pelley!!!!! We hired him to pet sit our 4 small dogs for 2 weeks last summer, and he let one of our 5lb poodles die!!! Jim was extremely negligent!!! I can provide more detail if you need.
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Gia,

My name is Jennifer Graddy and I own a pet sitting company called Orlando Pet Connections (http://www.OrlandoPet...­. I am very responsible, dependable and punctual and will care for you babies as if they are my own. I have one employee who works for me as I find that I need at least one other person so that all of my pet sits are covered should I get sick, injured or otherwise unable to take care of someone's pet.

We are bonded and insured and can provide references. We are not retired, but do fall into the '35+' category (I'm almost 50 and my employee is in her early 50s). I am married and have two dogs, but no children. My employee is also married and has several dogs of her own, but no children.

We take care of all sorts of dogs and cats with medical conditions, specific needs, etc. so we are well versed in following directions.

If you would like more information, feel free to send me an email with any further questions you might have. My email address is jenn@OrlandoPetConnections.com